Affective consequences and subsequent effects on morphine self-administration of d-ala2- methionine enkephalin (Stapleton 1979)
- An acrylic alley (98 x 23 x 29 cm) is used.
- The alley is divided into three compartments by two guillotine doors.
- The middle compartment (8 x 23 x 29 cm) was gray and had a solid wooden floor.
- 45 x 23 x 29 cm chambers on each side of the middle compartment.
- One side chamber had alternating black and white vertical stripes on the walls and a 1.3 x 1.3 cm wiremesh floor.
- The other side chamber had alternating black and white horizontal stripes and a 1.3 x 2.5 cm wire mesh floor.