Drug-induced place preference in rats with 5,7-dihydroxytryptamine lesions of the nucleus accumbens (Spyraki 1988)
Intravenous cocaine-induced place preference attenuation by haloperidol (Spyraki 1987)
- Rectangular (95 × 45 × 30 cm) Plexiglas box divided into 3 compartments.
- Two large end-compartments (40 × 45 × 30 cm each) were separated from a small choice area by guillotine doors.
- One end compartment had white walls and a grid floor
- The other had a white wall with black stripes and a mesh floor.
- The middle compartment (15 x 45 x 30 cm) had grey walls with a grid floor.