Effect of Forebrain Dopamine Depletion on Novelty-Induced Place Preference Behavior in Rats (PIERCE 1990)
- The apparatus consisted of a rectangular chamber made up of acrylic.
- The two end compartments measured 24 × 30 × 45 cm (length, width and height, respectively)
- The middle compartment measured 24 × 10 × 45 cm.
- One end compartment had white walls, a wire-mesh floor.
- the other end compartment had black walls, a metal-grid floor.
- The smaller middle compartment was gray with a solid acrylic floor.