Prefrontal cortex lesions differentially disrupt cocaine-reinforced conditioned place preference but not conditioned taste aversion (Isaac 1989)
- The apparatus consisted of a rectangular box which had three chambers.
- The two end chambers each measured 22 x 26 x 30 cm.
- The smaller middle chamber measured 22 x 14 x 30 cm.
- One of the end chambers was painted white, had a hardware cloth floor.
- The other end chamber was painted black, had a grid floor constructed of parallel brass bars.
- The smaller middle chamber was painted gray and had a solid wooden floor. Guillotine doors separated the middle chamber from the end chambers.