Selective D1 and D2 Dopamine Agonists Produce Opposing Effects in Place Conditioning but not in Conditioned Taste Aversion Learning (Hoffman 1988)
- Acrylic with removable cover
- Size (84x27x36 cm)
- Two compartments: 38× 27 x 36 cm
- Compartment 1: painted brown and has a mesh (1 cm squares) floor.
- Compartment 2: vertical black and white stripes (1 cm wide) with a grid (1 cm between grids) floor
- Middle tunnel 8x8x8 cm
- 2 Acrylic guillotine doors.
Floors of the boxes can be positioned on a fulcrum, and microswitch underneath detects weight for automated counting of choice chamber entry