The amphetamine conditioned place preference: differential involvement of dopamine receptor subtypes and two dopaminergic terminal areas (Hiroi 1991a)
- The CPP apparatus was made of Acrylic, with a Plexiglas front wall.
- It consisted of three different compartments, two of which were identical in size (45 x 45 x 30 cm).
- One compartment was painted white and had a smooth floor.
- The other was painted black with white vertical stripes and had a floor of wire mesh.
- An entrance tunnel (36 x 18 x 20 cm) protruding to the rear of the large compartments, connected the two entrances.