Increased sensitivity to cocaine place-preference conditioning by septal lesions in rats (Gong 1995)
- The CPP tests were performed in opaque Plexiglas chambers (80 × 25 × 35 cm) divided into three separate compartments.
- The two main compartments (34 × 25 cm) were separated by a small neutral compartment (11 x 25 cm).
- The neutral compartment had sheet aluminum floor.
- One of the main compartments had black walls and a floor of 6.4 mm diameter metal rods spaced 25 mm apart.
- The other had white walls and metal mesh floor (6.4 mm spacing of 1 mm wires).