Failure to Establish a Conditioned Place Preference with Ethanol in Rats (Asin 1985)
- Each box with two large end compartments
- End compartments: 34cm x 25cm × 36 cm
- Compartment 1: painted grey
- Compartment 2: painted with 3 cm black and white stripes.
- Middle compartments: llcm x 25cm x 36 cm. Unpainted
- 2 metal guillotine doors between the chambers.
- Each box was supported by two wheels placed outside the center of the middle compartment which allowed the boxes to tilt slightly to either side.
- A microswitch mounted on the end of each apparatus triggered counters.
Microswitch mounted on the end of each apparatus triggered counters.