The Chronic Social Defeat Stress cage setup was used for testing depression in mice using a chronic social defeat stress model.
It is a standard rat cage with a perforated Plexiglas divider in the center of cage. The divider will physically separate the mice after defeat sessions and allow for sensory interaction during non-defeat housing periods. A cylinder (additional water bottle holder) is placed on side opposite of standard water bottle side. It also contained an assembled water bottle with cylindrical holder.
Mazeengineers offers the Chronic Social Defeat Stress: Cage setup.
Price & Dimensions
- Full width of perforated divider: 34.7cm
- Length of perforated divider: 17.9cm
- Diameter of perforated holes: 1.2cm
- Full height of cylinder: 17.7cm
- Diameter of cylinder: 11.5cm
- Full width of perforated divider: 46.1cm
- Length of perforated divider: 23.8cm
- Diameter of perforated holes: 1.5cm
- Full height of cylinder: 23.5cm
- Diameter of cylinder: 15.2cm
Are you an academic scientist and creator?
Learn how your lab can tech transfer this and similar devices from your lab to industry.