Cheeseboard Maze is a circular maze was constructed from a grey painted acrylic circular board with drilled into it. The maze is elevated above the floor and positioned in a well-lit room.
The wells were spaced radially resulting in a similar shape to the radial arm maze with wells distributed throughout the table. A total of 32 wells were drilled forming a radial pattern. The rear side of the CB was not drilled with any wells and was used for habituation.
A plastic bottle cap could be fitted inside each well. Special caps equipped with a visual stimulus in the form of a flag were used in the non-spatial test of the experiment.
Mazeengineers offer the Cheeseboard Maze.
Price & Dimensions
- Diameter of circular board: 1.1m
- Thickness of circular board: 3cm
- Height of maze above the floor: 75cm
- Position of wells: 20–45 cm from the center
- Diameter of wells: 3.1cm
- Depth of wells: 1.3cm
- Height of flagpole: 15cm
- Length of flag: 3cm
- Width of flag: 3cm
- Diameter of circular board: 1.5m
- Thickness of circular board: 4cm
- Height of maze above the floor:99.8cm
- Position of wells: 26.6–60 cm from the center
- Diameter of wells: 4.1cm
- Depth of wells: 1.7cm
- Height of flagpole: 20cm
- Length of flag: 3.9cm
- Width of flag: 3.9cm