As an Amazon Associate MazeEngineers earns revenue from qualifying purchases.
1. Air Puff Components
- 32-ft long air tubing (blue host) between the air compressor and the solenoid box
- Solenoid box
- 5 12-ft long clear air tubing between the solenoid box and treadmill
- 1 cable between the solenoid box and the control box
2.5 Connection to air compressor
One 32 feet tubing and tube fitting are provided. If you need additional tube fitting, it can be found on Amazon.com
- PU Tube Size:8mm or 5/16 OD x 5mm ID(10Meter)
- Tube Fitting:PC8-01:8mm to 1/8PT (9.7mm); PC8-02:8mm to 1/4PT(12.7mm)
- Material: Pu ; Working Temperature: -20℃~80℃ ; Working Pressure:1Mpa/145PSI
- Burst Pressure: 2.5Mpa ; Stretch resistance: 400kg/cm ; Anti-abrasion: 35mg roduct feature:High flexibility Strong restoring force,no deformation with bending,Resistance to oils with no crrosive.
- Use range: Pneumatic pneumatic tools; Instruments,mechanical gas pipeline; Laboratory automation equipment; General industrial water and gardening.
Two pieces of steel plug are provided. If you need additional pieces, they can be found in Home Depot or online.
2.6 Air compressor
The air compressor of around 8kg / cm2 is required (110 psi)
Air compressor can be purchased in Home Depot or online. Some labs provide central air. Below is an expensive model our clients are using:
3. Software Setting
In order for air puff or shock to work, the covers have to be put in place because the sensors inside the covers are required to detect the animal moves.
There are two buttons on the control screen:
Gas – when the button is pressed, the air stimulus is enabled. When the button is released, the air stimulus is disabled.
Gas_T – if the value is none, the air puff will continue to work every time the animal is in the grid area. If the value is set to a number, say 5, the air puff will be delivered 5 times.
Note that the air puff and shock can work at the same time if both of them are enabled.